10 reasons why you can be finedTen main reasons why, you might be fined by the traffic police and a few basic rules that you should follow to avoid sanctions.
1. Turn the lights on
One of the main reasons why you may be fined , if your lights are not turned on. Mandatory your lights should work regardless of the season.
2. Check the validity of your insurance and technical inspection
You can be fined, if you or your insurance has expired, or the period of technical review.
3. Compliance with traffic lights, signs and road markings
Failure to comply with traffic sign, go red or break the rules of the road markings, again you can be fined.
4. Do not drive at high speed
Speeding is also a prerequisite for you being fined. Observe the specified speed limits in the village and outside the village.
5. You have to carry your documents with you
If you do not carry documents with you (passport , driving license, coupon) you may be fined for that.
6. Do not use a mobile phone during driving
Talking on a mobile phone is prohibited, unless you use hands-free or bluetooth device. It is extremely risky action, which the fine is inevitable.
7. You must stop on a pedestrian walkways
If not stop on at a pedestrian walkway or overtaking on such is forbidden and should be fined.
8. Do not use a car sound in the city if it is not really necessesary
Using the car horn in public, without being strictly necessary can also be fined.
9. Park only at designated places
Parking prohibited place a sign or close to junction or walkway can have unpleasant consequences. It could put a clamp to your car, or directly taken with a car spider.
10. Always refer to the condition of the light signals and use seat belts
If you have a vehicle malfunctions related to the taillights, turn signals, lights, equipment . Seat belt is also required.