Travel with a car rental in Pavel Banya
General information about Pavel Banya
Pavel Banya is a town in the north part of Bulgaria. It is located in a very beautiful area, between Stara planina, and Sredna Gora, in the Rose Valley. The town is an administrative center of community of Pavel Banya. There are a few cities near the town –
It is 185 km away from the capital Sofia, 353 km away from Varna and 231 km away from Burgas. It was established after liberation. The colonizers came from the neighbor village - Turia. Thanks of the richness of the mineral water, the village is developing and soon there arising a few recreation bases. It was stated for a town in 1979.
Virtual walk in Pavel Banya
Tourist sighteseeing around Pavel Banya
Because of the pictorial area and a healing mineral water, the town has great opportunities for a recreational, spa, eco, and historical tourism. For a long time the city is considered one of the best areas for conducting the medical treatment, prevention or just relaxing spa experience. The favorable climate provides a great opportunity for visitors throughout the year. In a developed tourist facilities and hospitals can successfully treat diseases of the locomotors system, gynecological diseases and neurological problems. Treatment is accomplished through herbal baths, underwater physiotherapy, underwater extension of the dorsal pillar, healing showers and more. You can be treated or just to enjoy a healing massage.
Other tourists possibilities
The Church „Rozhdestvo Bogorodichno" is one of the most exciting places in Pavel Banya. The exceptional architecture and beauty of the church attracted the attention of tourists which relax at the resort. It was built around 1920-1921, and was painted by masters from Tryavna School.
- The fountain with the Monument Mother
- Monument of the warriors fallen in the battle for a national liberation
Near the town there are several tourist sites that deserve your attention:
- Cultural complex "Turia – village museum" (4 km. southwest of Pavel Banya) Birthplace of the famous bulgarian houmorist Dimitar Hristov, known as Chudomir.
- The birth house of Dimitar Hristov (Chudomir);
- Hall “Nashenci” in the community center “Chudomir”.
- Decoration of hornbeam - The Tree of Life, an extremely rare tree 700 years.
- Area "Pirostiyata" - landmarks representing three stone lying one on them in the form of trivet.
- The village Gabarovo
- Dzhananovata kashta – cultural museum. In the house of Todor Dzhananov in the 1869 Vasil Levski has established revolutionary committee. In his honor, every year in the 18 of July is celebrating his birthday. In the museum there is a permanent exposure.
- Stone Church „Sv. Georgi Pobedonosets”. It was built and burned down four times, but was completed and consecrated in 1895. The wall thickness is 1 meter.
- Raduchevata Kashta – historical and cultural monument, in this house lived one of Vasil Levski associate friends – Stefan Raduchev who is providing accommodation. In 1994 was created "Complex Valera", while retaining its architectural value. On the first floor is made old restaurant. On the second floor there is a museum of "Karakachani life and culture". The complex has a hotel, garden, arranged in the same style, springs flowing fountains, fountain that turns a mill wheel.
- Village Skobelevo - ( 11 km north of Pavel Banya Village Skobelevo).
- Ethnographic Complex "Damascena". In 1991 was founded the first private distillery EC "Damascena". Here everyone can watch the production of essential oils and modern technology or old used centuries ago. Yon can also see the museum exhibition from production and storage of rose oil.
- Ostrich Ranch "Four Seasons". The ostrich farm was established in 2002. Grow elite ostriches for breeding. The Ranch accepts tourists and is visited each year by many tourists who want to see these exotic birds, or try gourmet dishes prepared with ostrich eggs, or just buy souvenirs - ostrich feathers, eggs, shells etc.
This is only a small part of the wonderful opportunities that the region offers. You can enhance your trip by visiting the nearby historic sites. Nearby you'll find the valley of the ancient Thracian kings, where to see ancient tombs, treasures and more. You can enrich your knowledge about Bulgarian history by visiting the nearby towns of Karlovo, Kalofer, and get to know local traditions and customs. Plan your journey to this exclusive area with car rental from Top Rent a Car .
The best hotels nearby Pavel Banya according to Trip Advisor are:
- Hotel Selski Uiut
- Guest House Villa Gamma
Car hire in Pavel Banya
If you plan to visit Pavel Banya and have not yet booked your car, you can do so by using our reservations left. If you are traveling from Varna, Top Rent A Car has an office to Tsar Osvoboditel 17 A, or from the airport, where you can pick up your car on the spot. Top Rent A Car offers shipping to Pavel Banya. Pavel Banya is the perfect destination for a 2 days trip from Varna.