Travel with a car rental in Elenite
General information about Elenite
Elenite is a holiday complex situated around a quiet bay along the southern slope of Stara Planina, 45 km northeast of Bourgas. The holiday village was designed as а park and the construction started in 1985. Elenite consists of two- and three-storey villas, bungalows and hotels and its exposure is entirely south. The spacious beach and cool vegetation around provide the tourists with peace, nature and fresh air. There are also good conditions for a number of outdoor sports such as surfing, yachting, canoeing, beach volleyball and more. The resort has a very convenient location - 40 km from Bourgas Airport, about 9 km from Sunny Beach and 5 km from Sveti Vlas. This gives you the perfect opportunity to combine rest and walks and to explore the surrounding area. It will be more convenient if you make it with rental car. Top Rent A Car offers a variety of vehicle classes according to the travel purposes - economy, compact, wagon, jeeps and minivans.
Virtual walk in Elenite
Tourist sightseeing in Elenite
- Elenite beach- beautiful, well-kept beach with a length of about 800 meters. Elenite Beach is famous for its clean water, and very good conditions for water sports enthusiasts.
- Nessebar – Old town. This is one of the oldest cities in Europe, founded 3200 years ago, was once called Mesembria. Much of the ancient historical heritage - buildings and finds are preserved and are available for sightseeing by tourists.
- Sunny beach - the largest resort on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. It has a variety of attractions for visitors and numerous luxury hotels, restaurants, resorts. Sunny Beach is extremely popular with its nightlife.
- St. Vlas - one of the oldest settlements Nessebar municipality. It was founded in the II century by the ancient Thracians. In the renovated village settlement in 2006 can be seen the remains of monasteries from the 14th century - "St. Peter, St. Iliya "," St. Andrey "," St. Vlas "and the monastery" St. Anna ". The beach area of the resort is 1.5 km long and includes three beaches, among the cleanest in Bulgaria.
- Salt Museum, Pomorie – about 32 km away from Elenite holiday village. It is the only specialized museum for salt extraction through solar evaporation of sea water in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. The only salt museum not only in Bulgaria but for the whole Eastern Europe The museum showcases the ancient Anchialos method for salt production.
- Museum of the Honey - located near village of Kosharitsa, this is the only of its kind in Bulgaria. In the museum you can trace the history of beekeeping craft and the development of instruments and tools in the production of honey.
Hotels and restaurants in Elenite
The best hotels in Elenite according to Trip Advisor are:
- Zornitza Sands Spa
- Royal Castle Design & SPA Hotel
- Privilege Fort Beach Apartments
- Royal Bay Hotel
- Messambria Fort Beach
- Andalucia Beach Hotel & Residence
The best restaurants near Elenite according to Trip Advisor:
- Bistro b'41
- The Balkan
- Vintage Restaurant & Grill
Where to rent a car in Elenite very easy and quickly?
You can use Burgas as starting point for your trip to Elenite or you can pick your rental car from Top Rent A Car`s office in Sunny beach which is situated on the main road for Nessebar There is one more convenient option – to order a delivery to Elenite. Top Rent A Car makes deliveries to all sea resorts in Bulgaria.