Travel with a car rental in Nessebar
General information about Nessebar
Nessebar is very well known Black Sea summer resort. It is situated near Bourgas (about 30km) and next to Sunny Beach.
The distance from Sofia is 410km, from Varna - 100km, and from Plovdiv - about 380km by car rental service.
The town is separated on two parts, connected with a road. The first one is on an island (the old Nessebar), and the other one is on a peninsula (the new Nessebar).
There are lots of ancient buildings you can find there, churches, houses from the Renaissance and many more.
Virtual walk in Nessebar
Tourist siteseeing in Nessebar
Points of interest
- The Old Nessebar
- The Mill
- Fortress wall, declared as an architectural monument of national importance - St. Spas church - museum
- St. Stephan church - museum
- Houses in the old Nessebar from the Renaissance (XVIII-XIX centuries)
- Ethnographic museum
Besides the beautiful scenery and ancient history, visitors can attend regular events such as:
- Open sky concerts in the ancient theatre
- The day of Nessebar - August 15, celebrated each year with exhibitions, concerts and religious parade
- 30 june - July Morning
Hotels and restaurants in Nessebar
The-best hotels in Nessebar for 2013 according to Trip Advisor:
- Mirage of Nessebar
- Sol Marina Palace
- Sol Nessebar Palace
- St. Stefan Boutique Hotel Sunny Beach BOJ
The-best restaurants in Nessebar for 2013 according to Trip Advisor:
- Romantika & Panorama
- Mehana Pri Shopite
Where to rent a car in Nessebar very easy and quickly?
You can rent a car in Nessebar from Top Rent A Car using our booking form on the left, or use the Top Rent A Car's offices at Burgas Airport (Arrivals hall), and at Burgas Plaza's parking lots.